Joe and Fenity are on location at CES to tell you about all things drone. There's a lot to cover from bad robots to shooting stars!
- Joe and Fenity experienced the 'Great CES Power Outage'
- The AirSelfie2 drone promises to make aerial selfies easier than ever. Joe and Fenity had mixed opinions on this new drone that will be available in March.
- Intel made a big statement in drones this year. First with its keynote speech which featured the giant Volocopter taxi drone. Then later with an amazing drone light show put on by Intel's Shooting Star drone team above the Bellagio fountains.
- There were a lot of underwater drones at CES. Some won innovation awards, some could use a bit more effort, but the trend is clear that drones are moving beyond the air!
- The Eyesee automated inventory control drone blew us away. This drone can save millions for companies like Amazon that manage large warehouse spaces. Eyesee was kind enough to take the time to talk to DRONES! The Podcast.
- There was a lot of talk about policy related to autonomous vehicles at CES. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao was on hand to talk about integrating drones. The future of drones relies on policy!
Talking about policy, Joe and Fenity talked to GreenSight Agronomics which recently became only the 9th company to get FAA permission to fly beyond-visual-line-of-sight.