• In the past I would hang out the window of a Cessna 172 to get aerial photographs while flying the plane.
• Drone photography is fairly new to me but I follow instructions meticulously and I will strive to meet or exceed customer's
expectations on every assignment.
• Passed my FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot sUAS test in May 2017. Certification number is pending. Proof available
• Part of my experience consists of the fact that I was a commercial photographer and owned a studio for 15 years.
• A+ Certified Computer Technician
1. DJI MAVIC PRO
• UP TO 27 MINUTES BATTERY TIME DEPENDING ON WIND ETC.
2. Blade Chroma CGO3 with ST-10+ Controller
• 12 MP camera/4K Video at 30fps
• No Fisheye Distortion
• Up to 30 Minutes per battery/Have 3 batteries
• Handheld Remote Control to point drone where I want it
Capable of producing great air-based videos up to 4K@30fps. Small to medium jobs preferred until further notice.
•Have drone with 4k@30 video w/approx 20-25 minute flight time per battery.
•Certified FAA Part 107 sUAS Remote Pilot
•Private Pilot's License with 250 hours flight time logged. Not current at this time
•Certified Computer Technician A+