NOTE: Our services encompass more than just flying a drone for a specified number of hours. Many jobs, especially complex ones, require significant mission planning, project management, and post processing time and expertise performed by personnel other than a drone pilot. As a result, we provide fixed bid quotes, not simple hourly rates.
Nadar Drone Imaging offers aerial imaging services in cities throughout he United States and special engagements worldwide. Our dedicated staff of pilots and processing technicians has the capability to handle large and complex jobs with customer service superior to the competition...
• We are responsive (no waiting days to get a call back or email response)
• We are reliable (we’re on schedule and deliver as promised)
• We are efficient (typical turnaround times on most services within 1-3 business days)
• We guarantee your satisfaction (whatever it takes)
• We are capable (we are not just pilots, we have dedicated creative and technical staff for post-production)
Our service categories include:
• Surveying & Mapping including topographic surveys and 3D Modeling
• Roof, Bridge & Infrastructure Inspection including Thermal Imaging
• Engineering & Architectural Pre-Design Imaging & Site Surveying
• Construction Project Management
• Residential & Commercial Real Estate Marketing
• Government Infrastructure Project Showcases
• Golf Turf Management
• Special Event Photography & Videography
Rates vary depending on job specifics.
Tips for selecting a drone service provider:
• Ask for proof of insurance and on larger projects and have your company named as one of the insured parties.
• Beware of providers not mentioning an airspace check and if they claim they have FAA authorization, ask for a copy.
• Ask for references and/or to see example of their work
For more tips and information visit:
We have available a variety of drones. The drone that is used is the one that is most suitable to the specific details of the job being performed. Therefore it is impossible to specify which drone will be used prior to receiving details about the job.
Part 107 certified & Insured